Eaton Harbors Corporation
Welcome to the Eaton Harbors Corporation (EHC).
The EHC is a business corporation established in 1927 to manage and maintain communal and privately owned property on Eaton’s Neck. We are a close-knit, friendly community dedicated to preserving and enjoying the charm and beauty of our neighborhood.
The Eaton Harbors Corporation was created by the heirs of Cornelius H. DeLamater. Beginning in 1862, Delamater and his descendants developed a large, multi-dwelling estate on approximately 575 acres of land on Eaton’s Neck and Asharoken. Less than 70 years later, parts of this land became the Corporation when the estate was subdivided for sale.